PRINTOUT OF TICKETS
LOGIN / REGISTRATION / MY PROFILE INFORMATION
- How to take a Printout of Movie Tickets?
There are four ways of doing it:
- Immediately after Booking: Printing the ticket from the page that comes after successful booking transaction
- Using transaction Id on Print / SMS Ticket: The Print / SMS Ticket link is on the upper right corner of NoMoreQ.com home page. You can use this link to take a printout of your ticket or get another booking confirmation SMS.
- Email: Email will be sent if booking is done successfully. Email may go to Junk / Bulk / SMS Folder. Please check there too. You may take a printout of the email.
- Account Login: When you book for the first time at NoMoreQ.com, youll receive an account password automatically. This is the password for your NoMoreQ.com account wherein you can check your ticket booking history and all other details related to your account.
MOVIES / THEATERS
- How do I book the tickets online?
You have to first register yourself on our website to book an online ticket. However, no registration is necessary if you are just browsing our site.
- Why is registration necessary in NoMoreQueue?
Registration is necessary on our website since we will remember you and your information the next time you visit our website. It will also enable you Quick Login and viewing of your order history. Apart from these, you will also be entitled to receive a host of other benefits such as our exclusive Box Office Bulletin weekly newsletters, special promotional offers and more.
- Is there any registration fee?
No, there is no registration fee. It is absolutely free.
- How will you provide my login details?
Your login details would be emailed to you at the email address furnished by you at the time of registration.
- I forgot my password. Can you help me in retrieving it?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. You will be asked to submit your email address. We will send your password hint to the email address furnished by you. However, the password will not be emailed due to security reasons.
- Can I change/update my contact details and phone number over a period of time?
Yes, you can change/update your contact details and phone number periodically by clicking on the details and entering your latest details.
- How do I receive the exclusive weekly newsletter from NoMoreQueue ?
Box Office Bulletin from NoMoreQueue is a free weekly newsletter that features the latest movies releasing every week, and lists the top upcoming movies and box-office figures to help you plan and enrich your movie-going experience. To receive our newsletters, check the section at the time of registration or on our web page. We assure you that by signing up for the weekly newsletter, your email address will not be exposed to any other mailing lists.
PURCHASE / TICKETING DETAILS:
- How can I locate information about a specific movie?
If you want to know more about a specific movie, please follow the steps listed below:
Select the radio button ‘Movie’ Then select the ‘City’ Select the ‘Movie’ from the drop down menu. Now, select the ‘Date’ and click on ‘Submit’ You will get a page with Movie name. Then, click on ‘More on Movies’ You will now get a screen with all the movie details.
- How do I search for movies playing in multiple locations?
To get information on movies playing in multiple locations, first click on the radio button ‘Movies’; then select the ‘City’ where you want to watch the movie. Then, select the ‘Movie’ you want to watch. Now, select the ‘Date’ and click on Submit.
- How do I find the show timings for different weekdays?
Show timings for the selected day are listed by default. However, if you want to know the show timings for a different day, first select the ‘Movie’ radio button; then select the ‘City’ where you want to watch the movie. Then, select the ‘Movie’ you want to watch; then select the ‘Date’. Now, click on ‘Submit’. You will get information regarding the movie timings on that particular day.
- What do the different movie ratings mean for Indian and Foreign movies?
- U: This rating is given to a movie which has no objectionable material, nil or minimal violence or sexual references. It can be watched by everyone/anyone universally.
- U/A (No one aged 12 years and below admitted): This is a recommendation by the Rating Board that the film is viewable only for adults, and children aged 12 or below should not watch it. The film may contain explicit sex scenes, a volley of sexually-oriented language, or scenes of excessive violence.
- A (Adult): This rating is given to a movie which contains extreme violence, sexuality (including nudity), horrifying pictures and languages.
- G (General Audiences) All ages admitted: This rating means that the film does not contain anything considered offensive by parents for even their youngest children. This film does not portray any nudity, sex scenes, scenes of drug use/abuse, or violence. Some of the dialogues may cross the limits of polite conversation, but do not violate common everyday expressions.
- PG (Parental Guidance Suggested) Some material may not be suitable for children: This rating implies that the film may contain some parts that parents might not want their young children to watch, or material that parents themselves might want to scrutinize before allowing their children to view it. Scenes of explicit sex and drug use are absent, but brief nudity, and moderate levels of horror and violence may be present.
- PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned) Some parts of the movie may be unsuitable for children below 13 years: This rating means the film may be inappropriate for pre-teens. Parents should take care not to let their young children attend. Brutal or heavy violence, and sexually-oriented nudity are generally absent, but some scenes of drug use, and strong sexually derived words may be witnessed.
- R (Restricted) Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age varies in some locations): This rating implies that the film contains some adult scenes. Parents are requested to know more about the film in advance before allowing their children to view it. Among other things, an ‘R’ may be assigned to a film due to its use of language, theme, violence, sex, or display of drug use.
- NC-17 No one aged 17 and Below Admitted: This rating signifies that the Rating Board feels that the film is explicitly adult, and that children aged 17 and below should not view it. The film may contain explicit sex scenes, a volley of sexually-oriented language, or excessively violent scenes. However, the ‘NC-17’ rating does not signify that the rated film is obscene or pornographic.
- What is NoMoreQueue’s relationship with the theaters?
NoMoreQueue acts as a third party vendor between the theater and the customers, facilitating the process of buying tickets in better ways for the customers.
- How safe is it to purchase tickets on NoMoreQueue?
NoMoreQueue uses the latest encryption technology to transmit your credit card information over the Internet in a secure manner. However, when you go to the payment field, the link automatically takes you to the bank website. All payment transactions take place not on NoMoreQueue, but with one of India"s top payment gateways ‘BILLDESK’.
- What benefits do I get when I book tickets through NoMoreQueue website?
Buying movie tickets on NoMoreQueue offers numerous benefits. You can buy tickets for hot new movies in advance from any of our participating theaters. You can also print the tickets from the convenience of your home, and avoid waiting in serpentine queues at box offices.
- How do I book/purchase the movie tickets on NoMoreQueue?
There are 2 ways of purchasing movie tickets on NoMoreQueue:
- Select ‘City’>‘Movie’>‘Date’ You will then be asked to log in using the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ You will be directed to the ‘Seat Selection page’ Once you selected seats, you will be directed to the ‘Ticket Purchasing Screen. Fill in the required details to complete the transaction.
- Select ‘Theater of your choice’>‘City’>‘Desired Date’ You will then be asked to log in using the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ You will be directed to the ‘Seat Selection page.’ Once you selected seats, you will be directed to the ‘Ticket Purchasing Screen. Fill in the required details and complete the transaction.
- Do you levy any service charge for purchasing tickets through NoMoreQueue?
Yes, there is a nominal service charge of Rs.10 - 15 /- per ticket depending upon theatre and number of tickets booked.
- Once the purchase of ticket is confirmed, can I make changes to my order or get refund?
NoMoreQueue.com only acts as an agent on behalf of the movie theatres. Users should consult the specific theatre policy in terms of cancellation, refund or modification. Users are requested to carefully read all sales disclaimers, pickup instructions, and refund policies pertaining to the particular theater before clicking on the ‘Purchase’ button. If you need to contact someone about your order, please contact us via the customer service for immediate assistance.
- How many tickets can I book at a time?
You can book a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction in each area category of the cinema screen. Generally, theaters allow bulk booking facility, and if such a service is provided by the theater, then you can book the tickets as per your requirements.
- When does the advance booking start?
The advance booking facility is directly controlled by the theaters. Whenever the theater opens the show for advance booking, the show is automatically and immediately made available on NoMoreQueue.
- Can I select the seats of my choice while booking tickets through NoMoreQueue?
By selecting the ‘SEAT SELECTION’ option during the booking process at NoMoreQueue, you can choose the desired seats according to your preferences.
- Do all the seats I select have to be together/in one row?
No. The seats you select need not be together or in one row. The system does not allot seats by default. You have to select the seats manually before making the payment.
- How can I know/confirm that the tickets have been booked?
Once you book the ticket and it is confirmed, an email and a SMS containing the booking details are automatically sent to you. In the rare case of non-receipt of email or SMS, you can check for the booking details on the website. Alternately, please feel free to contact our helpdesk.
- What is Ticket Purchase Confirmation number and what do I do with it?
‘Ticket Purchase Confirmation’ numbers are used for verification purposes only. If you have trouble collecting your tickets at the theater box office, the theater managers will locate your ticket transaction using your Ticket Purchase Confirmation number.
- Can I cancel or replace the tickets?
NoMoreQueue.com only acts as an agent on behalf of the movie theatres. Users should consult the specific theatre policy in terms of cancellation, refund or modification. However, some theaters do have a refund policy. So, we request you to carefully read the particular theater’s policy where you are booking the tickets.
- I have booked tickets through my credit card. How do I collect the tickets?
Tickets can be collected by the following options However, it is left to the discretion of the theater to follow whichever option suits them best.
Furnishing Credit Card:
Furnishing ID Proof:
- At the ticket counter, show the credit card from which you booked the tickets, the print out of the ticket, and the SMS you received on your mobile confirming the ticket booking, and collect the tickets before the show.
- At the gate, show the credit card from which you booked the tickets, the print out of the ticket, and the SMS you received on your mobile confirming the ticket booking, and enter the cinema hall directly.
- At the ticket counter, show the ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, or Passport), the print out of the ticket, and the SMS you received on your mobile confirming the ticket booking, and collect the tickets before the show.
- At the gate, show the ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, or Passport), the print out of the ticket, and the SMS you received on your mobile confirming the ticket booking, and enter the cinema hall.
- I have booked tickets for my friends/family through my credit card. But, I cannot attend the show personally. How do I ensure that they are issued tickets at the theatre?
In such a case, the person who is attending the show, need to furnish the following:
- At the ticket counter, an attested photocopy of the credit card from which the tickets were booked, the print out of the ticket, and the SMS received confirming the ticket booking to collect the tickets before the show.
- At the gate, show attested photocopy of the credit card from which the tickets were booked, the print out of the ticket, and the SMS received confirming the ticket booking to directly enter the cinema hall.
In either of the cases there is no need to leave the copy of the credit card with the theatre
AT THE THEATER:
- Is there any kind of registration or membership fees to become a member of NoMoreQueue?
There are no registration or membership fees to become a member of NoMoreQueue.
- Why do you levy a service charge to the ticket price?
NoMoreQueue charges a minimal service fee for providing you confirmed tickets in advance from the convenience of your home. You"ll be able to bypass the ticket-buyers" queue when you get to the theater, and thereby avoid the disappointment of a sold out show.
In general, there is a service charge of Rs.10/- per ticket when you purchase it online. However, service charges may vary by theater chain. Please refer to the service charge amount listed while booking your ticket order during the ticketing process.
- How do I make the payment for the tickets?
You can make the payments through all major credit/debit cards or through net banking.
- When I enter my credit card details, the website asks for ‘CVV code.’ What is ‘CVV code’?
The CVV code is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of Visa and Master Card credit cards. This is an extra security measure to ensure that you have access to or physical possession of the credit card itself in order to use the CVV code.
- I did not receive a confirmation email or an SMS after booking the tickets. How can I be sure that my order has been processed?
Once you have logged into your account, click on the ‘Order History’ tab. On this page, you will be able to see ticket transactions from the last 6 months, including problem, if any, with the order, and a link to re-print your confirmation page, and/or print the tickets that you booked from your home.
- My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged? What do I do?
This is a very rare situation but can occur due to network fluctuation. In this case, a reverse request for the charge on your credit card will be sent by us on the same day to the bank. Please be assured that if the ticket has not been successfully booked, your card payment will be reversed.
- Despite several reminders, the refund is not reflected on my credit card?
As per our company policy, we send a reverse request to the bank by the end of the day. Depending on the card issuing bank, it can sometimes take up to a week for the reversal to take effect. If it has been longer then a week, please contact us at support@NoMoreQueue.com and we will take this up with the bank on priority basis to ensure the refund is done immediately.
TROUBLESHOOTING / CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
- How and where do I collect my tickets?
Movie tickets purchased through NoMoreQueue can be collected at the theatre Box Office, or through an Automated Box Office machine, located in the lobby or outside certain theaters. In case you are booking the tickets in advance, you can pick up the tickets on the day of purchase itself, and need not wait until the day of the show. Please review your order confirmation page, generated by the website, for specific instructions on how to pick up tickets at the theater that you are attending. Please be sure to bring to the theater the same credit card that you used to purchase the tickets.
- How long before the show do I have to collect the tickets?
Since you have already made the payment for the ticket, it is available for collection at the Box Office at any time before the show. You can even visit the theater 1 minute prior to the show time and collect your ticket. However, we recommend collecting the ticket 10-15 minutes earlier, in case of a queue at the Box Office.
- Should I get my mobile to the theater to collect my tickets?
Yes, we request you to get your mobile to the theater with the booking confirmation SMS that you have received from NoMoreQueue. This will facilitate and authenticate the ticket issuing process.
- Do I need to carry my credit card when I collect my tickets?
Yes. It is necessary to carry the credit card used for booking when you pick up the tickets from the theater. This is for your own safety to ensure that the person booking the ticket is the bonafide owner of the card.
- What else do I have to bring to the theater to collect my tickets?
We request you to bring the credit card used to book the tickets, and also the print-out of the confirmation email after making the online payment.
- Do I need a Tracking number to collect my tickets?
Yes, you do require a tracking number, which is used to track ticket confirmation. It is available in the email that you carry to the theater to collect the tickets.
- What should I do if I have any issues with the tickets at the theater?
In such a case, you are requested to contact the customer support immediately.
- How do I contact customer care?
You can contact the customer care through online chat or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am not able to view the site from some computers?
NoMoreQueue requires that you have Flash Player installed on your system. You can download it for free from http://www.macromedia.com.
- I am trying to book my tickets, but the drop down menu is not working? What should I do?
Please try refreshing the page once and clear your browser cache. If you still face the problem, please contact our help desk and we will address it immediately.
- My Internet connection was disconnected during my booking process. How can I check if my tickets were booked or not?
Check your order history. If the tickets have been booked, there will be a new order on the relevant date displayed. If your order history does not show a booking, then your order was not completed, and you will have to book again.
- What do I do if my booking process is not completed?
We are sorry for this unlikely inconvenience. If your booking process fails during a payment process, we will notify you of any erroneous charges incurred, and reverse any amount charged within 3 weeks from the date of your payment.
- How do I make a comment on your website?
To add a comment on our website, you must be signed in first. Enter your comments as plain text. The input form will remember line breaks, but will remove any HTML formatting to keep all comments uniform.
- What should I do if I come across inappropriate content in a comment?
If you come across inappropriate or offensive content, you can click away or report the content to us. Play nice and be respectful of other people"s comments. There are many different types of people and diverse opinions in our community!